New to Seattle? Find a Dentist Today
Theron Baker DDS | Trusted Downtown Seattle Dentist
For most people, choosing a new dentist is an important decision that takes considerable research and often depends on reliable recommendations. For many people, choosing a new dentist comes down to simply polling friends and neighbors for a recommendation or even reading online dental practice reviews. When deciding on a dentist, you want to establish a basic criteria and plan for finding the right office and specialist to meet your needs.
On this page, our team at Theron Baker DDS has formulated a guide with information and tips to help you find the right dentist for you. Read on to learn more, and contact our Downtown Seattle dentist at (206) 343-8774 today!
What You Should Look for in a Dentist
When starting out your search for a new dentist, it is important to prioritize your primary needs as far as dental care is concerned. Some things you should ask when finding a new dentist:
- Do they offer the treatments you need
- Is the office conveniently located near your home or work
- Do they offer hours and appointments times that are convenient to your schedule
- Do they accept your dental insurance
- How soon can they fit you in for a new patient appointment
- Are they a good fit for your family
- Do they have positive reviews from their current patients
- Do they offer payment methods for non-insured patients
- Do they offer financing
- Are treatment plans discussed upfront and cost estimates given
From core features to certain areas of specialization, you should find a dentist who performs the treatments you need. Where a dental office is located is also very important to consider, regardless of your schedule or commute. Finding time to fit in necessary appointments is especially significant if you are a busy professional or parent.
The office of Theron Baker DDS is conveniently located just blocks away from the downtown Seattle Amazon office. Our location is perfect for any Amazon employee, or other nearby professionals who want the luxury of being able to walk to and from their dentist appointments without having to rearrange their busy schedules.
Working with a dentist who accepts your insurance provider is equally as important as finding one who fits all your scheduling and treatments needs.
To view a comprehensive list of the insurance providers we accept, visit our New Patients page, or give our office a call at (206) 343-8774 to speak with one of our team members. We are an in-network dental provider for the most popular Seattle dental insurances such Delta Dental and Regence dental insurance.
Preparing for Your First Visit
Once you find a dentist you believe will be a good fit, you need to make sure you are prepared for your initial visit. When you are transitioning to a new dentist, having the necessary forms and information from your present dental office is important.
At the office of Theron Baker DDS, we’ll walk you through enrollment and make sure you are completely transitioned over to our office for all future treatments. During your first appointment, you can expect a review of your dental and medical history forms, X-rays of your teeth and mouth, a gum and teeth inspection plus routine cleaning, and a consultation with Theron Baker DDS, our resident dentist.
Following your first visit, we will use all your information to create a treatment plan customized to meet your needs. We are always available to answer any questions you may have. For more information on your initial visit, head over to our New Patients page.
Call us today at (206) 343-8774 to schedule an appointment!
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Seattle near Amazon in the Medical Dental Building.
Accepted Dental Insurances
What Sets Us Apart
- Only Blocks Away from Amazon
- Free Teeth Whitening for New Patients
- Same-Day CEREC Dental Crowns
- Invisalign Provider
- Seattle Met Top Dentist for 7 Years
- Free Invisalign Consultations
- Friendly, Relaxing Atmosphere for All Ages
- Technologically Advanced Dental Care
- Blankets & Pillows Provided During Treatment
- Most Comfortable & Efficient Dental Treatments
- Validated Parking at Pacific Place