New Patient Information
Free Teeth Whitening for New Patients
Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care. We understand that you or your child may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing you with the best care possible.
Your First Visit In Theron Baker DDS
Your first visit is all about you – your comfort, your happiness, and your health.
During your first visit, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Take X-rays of your teeth and mouth
- Clean and polish your teeth, checking your teeth and gums for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay or gingivitis
After your checkup and teeth cleaning are complete, the doctor will meet with you to discuss your X-rays, help you create your own individual treatment plan, and answer any questions that you may have.
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment:
- Your completed patient information form
- Your insurance card
New Patient Forms
Please take a moment and fill out our patient information form. If you have any questions along the way, feel free to contact our practice.
- Patient Form PDF
- Financial Guidelines PDF
- Acknowledgment of Receipt of Statement of Privacy Practices PDF
The cost of your treatment may vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment plan options before you begin, so you can make the best choice for you, your smile, and your family.
Affordable Payment Plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care whenever you need it.
Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans.
Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. We’ll work with your insurance provider to make sure that your coverage meets your needs and your budget.
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage or ideas about how we can make your entire dental experience a pleasant one.
Accepted Dental Insurance Plans In Seattle, WA
Our goal is to make sure your entire experience with us is as comfortable as possible, and we understand that financing your dental care is part of that.
We are pleased to offer you several financing options and our financial coordinator will work directly with you to make sure we find a solution that best fits your dental health needs as well as your budget.
We are happy to bill any insurance company on your behalf and we are preferred providers for many.
- Delta Dental – Preferred Provider
- Washington Dental Services (WDS) – Preferred Provider
- Regence – Preferred Provider
Because many dental insurance plans don’t fully cover the cost of treatment, we also offer the following payment options to help you finance your portion of the fee:
- Cash or check at time of service
- Visa and Mastercard
- With services over $500, we give a cash discount when paid in full at time of service
- Other 3rd party financing options
Affordable 0% interest financing through CareCredit.
Accepted Dental Insurances In Seattle, WA
Seattle Met Top Dentist
What Sets Us Apart
- Only Blocks Away from Amazon
- Free Teeth Whitening for New Patients
- Same-Day CEREC Dental Crowns
- Invisalign Provider
- Seattle Met Top Dentist for 7 Years
- Free Invisalign Consultations
- Friendly, Relaxing Atmosphere for All Ages
- Technologically Advanced Dental Care
- Blankets & Pillows Provided During Treatment
- Most Comfortable & Efficient Dental Treatments
- Validated Parking at Pacific Place
- Botox® Cosmetic Injections