Botox in Seattle
Dr. Baker & Dr. Phan Now Offering Botox Injections
Doctors have been using Botox for years to successfully treat wrinkles and facial creases. In addition to using Botox to fight the signs of aging, Botox can also fight against orofacial pain such as chronic migraines, tension headaches, and relieve TMJ symptoms and jaw tension. The team at Theron Baker DDS offers the highest quality of professional care in a modern, relaxing and comfortable setting in the Medical Dental building located in downtown Seattle. We are excited to offer Botox as part of an innovative, cutting-edge patient treatment.
What Does Botox Help With?
There are many uses for Botox including
- Headache and migraine prevention
- Relief symptoms associated with TMJ and jaw tension
- Trigger point therapy
- Combat the signs of aging by minimizing wrinkles and lines such as
- vertical lines around the lips otherwise known as water bottle lines or smokers’ lines
- frown lines between the eyebrows
- crow’s feet around the eyes
- horizontal forehead creases
Benefits of Botox
- Quick in-office treatment
- Begin to notice results in as little as 48-72 hours*
- Minimal downtime
- Delivers predictable and subtle results
- Established track record that is backed by over 16 years of published studies
- Safety and efficacy of BOTOX® described in more the 528 peer-reviewed articles in scientific and medical journals
What is Botox
Botox is made from botulin toxin A, a neurotoxin collected from a bacteria called clostridium botulinum. Once injected, the botulin toxin A attaches to the nerves of the muscles and prevents the contraction of the muscle fibers on average for 3-6 months.
Common Myths About Botox
- Botulin toxin A can give you botulism
FALSE – botulin toxin A is a purified and diluted substance that will not give you botulism when given in a medical setting
- You will lose sensation in the treated areas
FALSE – Botox only affects the contraction of the muscles and not the sensation
- It will freeze your facial expressions
FALSE – Botox only relaes the contraction of your muscle. If given in the proper doses Botox will not freeze your facial expression
Call (206) 343-8774 now to schedule your Botox appointment.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Seattle near Amazon and Nordstrom in the Medical Dental Building.
Affordable 0% interest financing through CareCredit.
Fighting Headaches and Migraines with Botox
Did you know that BOTOX® prevents on average 8 to 9 headache days and migraine/probable migraine days a month!
3.3 million U.S. adults have chronic migraines. Chronic migraines are defined as having 15 or more headache days per month and each lasting 4 hours or more. Since it’s FDA approval in 2011, 2 million BOTOX® treatments have been given to more than 500,000 people with chronic migraines.
With BOTOX®, the first FDA-approved preventative chronic migraine treatment, you can prevent headaches and migraines before they even start. All it takes is a single session in our office once every 12 weeks. The injections are done with very small, fine needles and injected into shallow muscles just beneath the skin. The injections only take about 15 minutes and there is no downtime associated with this treatment.
Relieving Jaw Tension and TMJ Symptoms with Botox
Have you suffered from jaw pain and TMJ for years with no relief? Tired of keeping track of a bite guard to manage your symptoms? Then Botox might be a treatment option to help relieve jaw tension and manage symptoms of TMJ. Patients love it because it is a way to provide relief for their pain.
When injected into the facial muscles afflicted with soreness and discomfort, BOTOX® relieves the pain and tension for most patients. The injections also often eliminate headaches resulting from teeth grinding and severe stress and may also even minimize jaw lock.
Using Botox for TMJ disorder and jaw tension is usually quick, straightforward and effective with most patients experiencing noticeable improvement within one to two days of their treatment, although relief can take up to a week.
Trigger Point Therapy with Botox
Did you know that muscles in your head and neck can cause referred pain causing headaches or even pain in your teeth?
A trigger point is a knot or tight band in your muscle that forms when your muscle fails to contract. Over time, this knot can trap or irritate surrounding nerves. This can cause pain in the nerve itself or cause referred pain (pain felt in another part of the body). Trigger point therapy with Botox is an effective treatment that can reduce pain for months at a time.
Combating the Signs of Aging with Botox
The most well-known use of Botox is to reduce the signs of aging by diminishing fine lines and wrinkles on the face. It works by temporarily blocking the signals from the nerves to the muscles so that the muscle contractions are reduced/eliminated which allows the wrinkles to relax and soften. This also helps new wrinkles and lines from forming on the face.
It is most commonly used to treat forehead lines, crow’s feet (lines around the eye), and frown lines between the eyes. When injected correctly, Botox allows you to showcase your facial expression normally while reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Schedule Your Botox Appointment.
Call (206) 343-8774 to schedule your appointment with the team at Theron Baker DDS.
*results may vary
What Sets Us Apart
- Only Blocks Away from Amazon
- Free Teeth Whitening for New Patients
- Same-Day CEREC Dental Crowns
- Invisalign Provider
- Seattle Met Top Dentist for 7 Years
- Free Invisalign Consultations
- Friendly, Relaxing Atmosphere for All Ages
- Technologically Advanced Dental Care
- Blankets & Pillows Provided During Treatment
- Most Comfortable & Efficient Dental Treatments
- Validated Parking at Pacific Place
- Botox® Cosmetic Injections