Root Canal Services in Seattle
Safe & Effective Treatment
When your tooth is severely damaged, it is very important to remove the infected area from the tooth right away. If that infected area is left, abscesses could form and cause you unnecessary pain. Here at Theron Baker DDS, we make it easy for our patients to receive root canal treatment, as our Seattle dentist does it in office. There is no need for a referral to a separate specialist you have never met.
Without treatment, an infection can cause:
- Swelling of the face, neck, or head
- Bone loss developing around the tip of the root of the tooth
- Drainage problems where fluids begin to drain into the gums and skin surrounding the infected tooth
A root canal is a serious dental problem that should be taken care of right away. If you are feeling pain in a tooth, do not wait to make an appointment. Give us a call now at (206) 343-8774.
Accepted Dental InsurancesWe do not accept DSHS, Apple Health, Provider One or Molina insurance.
Seattle Met Top Dentist
What Sets Us Apart
- Only Blocks Away from Amazon
- In-Network with Amazon Dental Insurance
- Validated Parking at Pacific Place
- Invisalign Provider
- Seattle Met Top Dentist for 6 Years
- Free Invisalign Consultations
- Friendly, Relaxing Atmosphere for All Ages
- Technologically Advanced Dental Care
- Blankets & Pillows Provided During Treatment
- Most Comfortable & Efficient Dental Treatments