Emergency Dentistry Services in Seattle, WA
Our Emergency Dentists Provide Fast, Thorough Relief
If you crack a tooth, experience a sudden and unusual amount of discomfort in your teeth or gums, or have issues with your crowns or bridges that cannot wait until regular business hours, rely on the emergency dentists at Theron Baker DDS. We provide emergency dentistry care in downtown Seattle, WA to help patients following sports injuries, car accidents, or other unfortunate incidents. If you lose a tooth and need immediate dental care, you can count on us. Our trained professionals are adept at performing a wide range of emergency dental services so that you can receive the treatment you need in a timely manner. We have compiled answers to some of our most frequently asked questions below, but feel free to call our friendly staff if you have others that are not listed here.
What constitutes a dental emergency?
A dental emergency is a problem that you cannot wait multiple days to address. Many such issues involve severe pain or discomfort, swelling, and even breaks or avulsions. For instance, if you suffer a cracked tooth in a game of pickup basketball with your friends, you should seek emergency dental care immediately. In addition to the great pain you feel, the fracture may leave sharp fragments in your mouth that can cause further trauma. Minor toothaches may only require general dentistry services, but if symptoms of a dental abscess accompany them, call Theron Baker DDS right away.
What are some of the most common dental emergencies?
There is a wide range of dental emergencies that our Seattle-based team can address, but the most common among them include injuries to the teeth. We can provide relief for sore gums and swollen jaws, but our dental emergency specialties include:
- Abscessed tooth – If you suffer a tooth abscess and fail to treat it, your condition may result in a dental emergency. A tooth infection can cause severe pain, swelling, and physical health concerns, so contact us as soon as you can.
- Chipped or broken tooth – You need the care of an emergency dentist if you chip or break a tooth. Theron Baker DDS can alleviate your pain and restore form and function promptly.
- Issues with dental restorations – In some cases, lost fillings or damaged crowns can constitute a dental emergency. Along with veneers and bridges, each of these restorations protects your teeth, so call our friendly team if you need immediate assistance.
What should I do if I lose a tooth?
Call Theron Baker DDS immediately if you lose a permanent tooth. We will instruct you on how to handle the situation until you can get to our downtown Seattle office. Our directions will include handling your tooth by its crown rather than roots. Keep it moist during transport to improve the chances of placing it back into your mouth through emergency dentistry services. Following a tooth avulsion, it is essential to visit our state-of-the-art facility as quickly as possible so that we may try to salvage your natural tooth.
Is emergency dental care expensive?
Theron Baker DDS offers emergency dentistry services at competitive prices to ensure you get the care you need as soon as you need it. Do not hesitate to visit our clinic for all your dental emergencies. Failure to do so can result in additional problems and concerns in the future. Fortunately for our patients, we accept several major insurance providers – including Delta Dental. By working with in-network providers, you minimize the cost of emergency dental care and receive the treatment you deserve.
How can I avoid dental emergencies?
You can avoid many dental emergencies by being proactive with your oral hygiene and minimizing risks. Excepting unforeseen accidents, you can prevent many dental emergencies with proper tooth and gum maintenance. No one wants to have to visit a dentist on short notice, so take precautions such as:
- Routinely visiting a dentist to monitor fillings, crowns, signs of decay, and infections
- Wearing a mouthguard when participating in physical activities
- Avoiding chewing on hard objects such as ice, popcorn kernels, and hard candy
Contact Theron Baker DDS for Dental Emergencies
Many of our patients are unprepared for dental emergencies in downtown Seattle, WA. Fortunately for them, the team of dental experts at Theron Baker DDS is always prepared. Whether you lose or chip a tooth, suffer a dental abscess, have issues with your oral restorations, or experience any other dental emergency, we can help. We are conveniently located near Amazon in the Medical Dental Building and are equipped to handle same-day appointments and treatment at our state-of-the-art clinic. Do not hesitate or delay treatment. Contact us today.
What Sets Us Apart
- Only Blocks Away from Amazon
- Free Teeth Whitening for New Patients
- Same-Day CEREC Dental Crowns
- Invisalign Provider
- Seattle Met Top Dentist for 7 Years
- Free Invisalign Consultations
- Friendly, Relaxing Atmosphere for All Ages
- Technologically Advanced Dental Care
- Blankets & Pillows Provided During Treatment
- Most Comfortable & Efficient Dental Treatments
- Validated Parking at Pacific Place
- Botox® Cosmetic Injections