Restore Your Smile With Dental Veneers in Downtown Seattle
Would you like to restore the beauty of your smile and cover up discolored or damaged teeth? Theron Baker DDS has a solution for you in the form of natural-looking, easy-to-care for dental veneers. Our dental clinic in Seattle, WA, uses state-of-the-art technology to create and apply veneers that make your teeth look white, bright, and healthy. With us, the process is easy and convenient. In addition to dental veneers, we provide dental services for your whole family. Let us serve you with expertise and gentle care. Contact us today for all your oral health and general dentistry needs!
Call (206) 343-8774 now to schedule your dental veneers appointment.
What Are Veneers?
Dental veneers are custom-made, wafer-thin porcelain or resin composite shells that cover the surface of one or multiple teeth. Once applied, the veneers conceal:
- Cracked, chipped, and broken teeth
- Discolored teeth or fillings
- Worn or uneven teeth
- Irregularly shaped or spaced teeth
If you have adequate enamel and do not have gum disease or weak teeth, you may be eligible for this procedure. When you come to our clinic for a consultation, our dentists will work with you to find the ideal veneers for your situation.
Everything You Need to Know About Dental Veneers
Dental Veneers FAQs
What Are the Advantages of Veneers?
Dental veneers change the look, color, and shape of your teeth for a more attractive smile. If you want significant improvement without the extensive shaping required for a crown, veneers may be the right route for you. Veneers also effectively cover more issues than applying bonding resin because the shell covers the surface of your tooth. If you take care of them, veneers are long-lasting and won’t need to be replaced for up to 15 years. Plus, they are also stain resistant and tolerated well by your gum tissue. And finally, because they look like your natural teeth, they blend seamlessly into your life. After our expert dentist applies your veneers, no one will know unless you tell them!
What is the Process of Getting Veneers?
Veneers usually take three appointments to apply:
- First appointment: After you describe what issues you’d like to address, our dentist will closely examine your mouth and may take X-rays and impressions of your teeth to discern if veneers will work for you. Before we proceed, we answer all your questions and make sure you know what to expect.
- Second appointment: To ensure precise application, the dentist will remove ½ millimeter of enamel and send impressions of your teeth to a lab for veneer fabrication. If need be, we can place temporary veneers during this step.
- Third appointment: We’ll make sure the veneer is the correct shape, size, and color before prepping and placing it with specialized adhesive. We’ll also ensure everything is feeling comfortable and you’re pleased with the final result.
After that, you’re free to enjoy a new, restored smile! We may schedule a follow-up appointment at our Seattle, WA, dental clinic in a few weeks to make sure everything is feeling and looking great. Your comfort and health are our priority.
How Do I Take Care of My Veneers?
Take care of your veneers like you would your normal teeth, with regular brushing, flossing, and cleaning. Because teeth with veneers can still experience decay, it’s important to maintain your oral health. Avoid biting on hard foods or objects like ice to prevent any chipping. If you have any questions about your veneers, Theron Baker DDS will take care of you and provide the information you need.
Your Partner for a Beautiful Smile
The dental clinic of Theron Baker DDS has been the Seattle Met top dentist since 2013. Why? Because we’re committed to excellence in every service we perform, whether you’re visiting us for a filling, a regular cleaning, or emergency dental work. We provide gentle general dentistry in Seattle, WA, that puts everyone at ease from start to finish. With us, a healthy, brilliant smile is a possibility. Come visit us and experience for yourself the difference a leading-edge clinic and caring, knowledgeable dental professionals make. For your convenience, we accept most insurance, including Delta Dental insurance. Reach out today to learn more about veneers or to schedule an appointment.
Contact our friendly staff at (206) 343-8774 to schedule an appointment today!
Accepted Dental Insurances
We do not accept DSHS, Apple Health, Provider One or Molina insurance.
Seattle Met Top Dentist
What Sets Us Apart
- Only Blocks Away from Amazon
- In-Network with Amazon Dental Insurance
- Same-Day CEREC Dental Crowns
- Invisalign Provider
- Seattle Met Top Dentist for 7 Years
- Free Invisalign Consultations
- Friendly, Relaxing Atmosphere for All Ages
- Technologically Advanced Dental Care
- Blankets & Pillows Provided During Treatment
- Most Comfortable & Efficient Dental Treatments
- Validated Parking at Pacific Place