Dental Crowns in Seattle
Provided By Dr. Theron Baker
In the event that one of your teeth becomes compromised or infected, you may need to have a crown placed on top of the tooth. At Theron Baker DDS, we have nearly a decade of experience installing crowns for our patients in Seattle. When you visit our office, you can rest assured that you are getting top-notch dental services that you can rely on.
A dental crown is used:
- With dental bridges
- To restore already broken teeth
- To protect weak teeth from breaking
- As a cosmetic cover for misshapen or severely stained teeth
- To cover a tooth that has a large filling with little tooth surrounding it
Crowns are available for most patients, including children. When you visit our office, our dentist will take a look at your teeth and determine just what needs to be done to a damaged tooth. Most work can be done in the office. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Theron, please contact our office at (206) 343-8774.
Accepted Dental InsurancesWe do not accept DSHS, Apple Health, Provider One or Molina insurance.
Seattle Met Top Dentist
What Sets Us Apart
- Only Blocks Away from Amazon
- In-Network with Amazon Dental Insurance
- Validated Parking at Pacific Place
- Invisalign Provider
- Seattle Met Top Dentist for 6 Years
- Free Invisalign Consultations
- Friendly, Relaxing Atmosphere for All Ages
- Technologically Advanced Dental Care
- Blankets & Pillows Provided During Treatment
- Most Comfortable & Efficient Dental Treatments