Dental Crowns in Downtown Seattle
Enhance Your Smile, Boost Your Confidence with Dental Crowns
At the office of Theron Baker DDS, we have over a decade of experience installing dental crowns for our patients in Seattle. A crown is a type of cap that fits over an existing tooth to enhance its look and/or provide it with support. In the event that one of your teeth becomes compromised or infected, you may need to have a crown placed on top of the tooth to protect it and give it additional stability. When you visit our office, you can rest assured you’re getting top-notch dental services you can rely on at the hands of experienced professionals.
Crowns can be a great solution for both structural and cosmetic issues. They are available for most patients, including children. When you visit our office, our dentist will take a look at your teeth and determine just what needs to be done to fix a damaged tooth. Most work can be done in the office and in some cases we can create your dental crowns in single visit.
Call our experienced dental team at (206) 701-9043 to schedule an appointment or request an appointment online.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Seattle near Amazon in the Medical Dental Building.
When are Crowns Needed?
There are a variety of different dental situations that can call for a crown. At the office of Theron Baker DDS, we assess each person’s dental needs individually so we can provide the right dental care for their unique needs.
A dental crown is most often used:
- With dental bridges – A crown is often placed on both teeth that will support a bridge as a means of providing support.
- To restore already broken teeth – Broken teeth can be capped with a crown to prevent further damage and provide a more secure surface in the mouth for chewing.
- To protect weak teeth from breaking – Crowns add stability to teeth that are already weakened and can help keep them from additional breakage.
- As a cosmetic cover for misshapen or severely stained teeth – Crowns cover the tooth and present a perfect substitute for stained or badly shaped teeth.
- To cover a tooth that has a large filling with little tooth surrounding it – Teeth that have a large filling in the middle may crack; crowns can prevent this from happening.
Crowns can be made to match your tooth color for a more seamless appearance.
Getting a Dental Crown
If one of our dentists decides you need a crown, we’ll talk with you about the overall process and set up a time to complete the work. Since dental crowns need to fit over a tooth in your mouth, the tooth may need to be made smaller and shaped so the cap will fit properly over the top of it. Measurements will also need to be taken so the final crown can be made. Using the most advanced scanning and milling technology, we then fabricate your crown while you take a short break and you leave our office that day with your crown in place and with no need for a follow up appointment.
Accepted Dental Insurances
Seattle Met Top Dentist
What Sets Us Apart
- Only Blocks Away from Amazon
- In-Network with Amazon Dental Insurance
- Same-Day CEREC Dental Crowns
- Invisalign Provider
- Seattle Met Top Dentist for 7 Years
- Free Invisalign Consultations
- Friendly, Relaxing Atmosphere for All Ages
- Technologically Advanced Dental Care
- Blankets & Pillows Provided During Treatment
- Most Comfortable & Efficient Dental Treatments
- Validated Parking at Pacific Place