Dr. Lynda Phan, DDS
Associate Dentist at Theron Baker DDS
Dr. Lynda Phan believes in the importance of oral health and the effect that a smile can have.
She grew up as a second-generation American and witnessed firsthand the impact that a smile makeover can have on one’s life and confidence. Born and raised in Lacey, Dr Phan is a Washington native and received a Bachelor of Science degree Magna Cum Laude from Saint Martin’s University. From there, she moved to Seattle where she graduated from the University of Washington School of Dentistry. Go dawgs!
Early in her life, Dr. Phan was drawn to the philanthropic side of dentistry and that motivated her to become a dentist. While at the University of Washington, she was heavily involved with the Health and Homelessness volunteer group and provided free dentistry to the surrounding communities of King County. Dr. Phan now volunteers with the Annual Seattle King County Dental Clinic where more than 20,000 patients have been provided free healthcare.
Dr. Phan loves that her profession allows her to meet a diverse group of patients, create memorable relationships, and listen to their life experiences. She also enjoys going to continuing education courses so that she can provide her patients with the highest quality of care.
Outside of dentistry, you can find her spending time with her family, friends, and her dog, Petey. She enjoys Seattle summers on the lake, hiking, and fishing, and crabbing along the Hood Canal. In the winter you can find her trading in cold rainy days of Washington for the sunshine and beach while visiting her family in Hawaii.
Dr. Phan speaks English and Vietnamese.
Associations & Affiliations
Dr. Phan is a member of the
- Seattle King County Dental Society
- Washington State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Spear Education – Dental Continuing Education
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics | AAFE
- University of Washington, DDS – Dentistry (2014 – 2018)
- Saint Martin’s University, BS – Biology/Biological Sciences (2011 – 2014)
- South Puget Sound Community College, AA (2009 – 2011)
Accepted In-Network Dental Insurances
Seattle Met Top Dentist
What Sets Us Apart
- Only Blocks Away from Amazon
- Free Teeth Whitening for New Patients
- Same-Day CEREC Dental Crowns
- Invisalign Provider
- Seattle Met Top Dentist for 9 Years
- Free Invisalign Consultations
- Friendly, Relaxing Atmosphere for All Ages
- Technologically Advanced Dental Care
- Blankets & Pillows Provided During Treatment
- Most Comfortable & Efficient Dental Treatments
- Validated Parking at Pacific Place
- Botox® Cosmetic Injections